International Congress on Education Quality
Katowice, 16–18 November 2022 | hybrid formula
About the Congress
The International Congress on Education Quality is a new initiative of annual meetings devoted to the quality of education. Our goal is to exchange experiences, undertake joint initiatives, and work together on the continuous improvement of education quality.
The International Congress on Education Quality (16–18 November 2022) will take place in a hybrid formula – onsite in Katowice and online.
Specific days will be devoted to different aspects of education quality.
Academic Consortium Katowice – City of Science
The International Congress on Education Quality is organised by seven Silesian universities:
- University of Silesia in Katowice (the project leader in 2022),
- Karol Szymanowski Academy of Music in Katowice,
- Academy of Fine Arts in Katowice,
- Jerzy Kukuczka Academy of Physical Education in Katowice,
- Silesian University of Technology in Gliwice,
- Medical University of Silesia in Katowice,
- University of Economics in Katowice.
Director for Operations
Magdalena Stryja, MA
tel. +48 32 359 16 55 | kom. 507 096 756
Director for Promotion
Ewelina Sporysz, MA
tel. +48 32 359 13 21 | kom. 781 820 084